Blockgram is a full-service Blockchain technology and education firm, with a focus on emerging cryptocurrencies (E.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Factom). We focus on opportunities to drive your revenue and profit growth by offering product development, training workshops, ICO end to end execution and management, educational seminars, specialized Blockchain resources, system integration services, custom engineering of software modules (e.g. Ethereum based decentralized applications).
Key Areas: product development, system integration, managed service, sourcing and supplying of specialized resources
- Built large scale enterprise cryptocurrency solutions for technology vendors, ERP and CRM providers, FinTech companies, and much more
- Partnered with emerging cryptocurrencies to release new features and functions for their platforms, provide technology strategy in an advisory capacity
- Recovering lost crypto funds and offering personalized cryptocurrency wallet solutions
- Conducted formal audits on smart contract code pre and post ICO’s, using advanced formal verification methods
INITIAL COIN OFFERING (ICO)
Though Blockgram has been providing ICO related services for some time, we would like to formally list the services that we offer in response to the huge demand we have been seeing recently. We have a comprehensive service that we offer organizations that are doing an Initial Coin Offering (ICO), the scope of service can range from pre-ICO, during-ICO, and all the way to post-ICO, and if requested, provide regular on-going support post token issuance/distribution. All of this is completed alongside working on the technology infrastructure (complimentary or as a managed service), if needed, to actually build the product for the clients. The solution will, of course, be customized to client needs, however, the ICO specific options are:
- ICO website, white paper, academic literature and peer-reviewed research (preferable), sneak peeks and teaser releases
- ICO programming code, if the token will be Ethereum compatible (e.g. ERC-20 compatible) then it would be smart contract code
- ICO distribution strategy, token holder structure
- ICO terms and conditions, programming hold periods and/or covenants into the underlying token
- ICO brand and advertising solutions, marketing at grassroots levels to build support and excitement
- ICO code repository (e.g. Git Hub) design, creation, and implementation with key contributors and community involvement
- ICO disaster recovery plan and business continuity planning and execution at the time of ICO sale
- Post-ICO solution design, product development, from minimal viable product (MVP) to commercial ready solution
- Post-ICO communication strategy, penetration methods for social and professional media profiles
- Post-ICO calibration of branding and advertising strategy, open channel of communication with customers
- Post-ICO investor analysis, customer profiles, demographic and psychographic analysis
- Post-ICO cryptocurrency exchange entrance strategy, first impressions are critical
Depending on the urgency and the available budget, our clients pick and choose a few of the above services or we can deliver the entire solution end to end, which is what we have done multiple times the past two years.
Key Areas: training, learning and development, workshops, hackathons, conference and customized seminars
- Created tailor-made educational content on:
- What is Bitcoin and the Blockchain?
- How to buy and secure cryptocurrencies?
- How to diversify an investment portfolio with cryptocurrencies and other securities?
- How to build decentralized applications on public blockchains
- Ethereum Smart contract boot camps
- Produced in-depth, multi-disciplinary, hands-on training programs on Blockchain technology. Past workshops include:
- Why is Blockchain tech. disruptive?
- How to keep cryptocurrencies secure using different wallet solutions
- Ethereum and Bitcoin fundamentals
- How to setup a multicoin mining rig
- How to write advanced smart contracts that bridge across multiple Blockchains