- ATM Software Stack Engineer capable of designing solutions, writing code, testing code, automating testing and deployment
- Overall delivery of software components working in collaboration with product and design team
- Collaborating with other technology teams to ensure integrated end-to-end design and integration.
- Enforcing existing process guidelines; drives new processes, guidelines, team rules, and best practices.
- Working within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across development tools and technologies
- Leading the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
- Willing, and able to work with new technologies and pitch in on story tasks and bug fixes (design, code, test, CI/CD, deploy, etc)
- You’re a tinkerer and love technology - Myo, Amazon Echo, Arduino and IoT, AR/VR, Creative Coding; you like hackathons and innovation sprints.
Bachelor's Degree or Military experience
- At least 2 years of software development experience in software and hardware environment
- At least 2 years of experience in Java.
-At least 2 years of experience with Proflex4
- At least 2 years of experience in C++.
- 2+ years of experience on an ATM Software stack
- 2+ years experience leading collaborative release processes.