Blockchain Developer – Top Cryptocurrency CompanyFull time Blockgram
New York, NY, US
Apply with A resume
Blockgram currently seeks a Blockchain Developer to join the clients team for a permanent, full-time role and working remotely is available.
- Design and build industry-specific solutions using Blockchain, Ethereum, and maybe Hyperledger technology
- Lead and contribute to Blockchain infrastructure setup and solution development in Ethereum and smart contracts.
- Understand functional requirements as applicable to payment processing industry and convert into system and user specifications for development.
- Define development approach, best practices to implement the solutions, and document all development frameworks and design artifacts.
- Mentor team members, review source code and provide technical guidance as needed.
- 3-5+ years of hands-on experience in Java, C#, Goland, or Python. Strong proficiency in NodeJS, GIT repositories or similar source code management systems, can be either open source or closed source tools.
- 3+ years’ experience in application development and systems implementation.
- 1+ year direct experience in Blockchain design, build, test, and deployment; either individually or part of a solution development team using distributed applications frameworks such as Multichain, Meteor etc…
- Formal understanding of Blockchain technology, how to develop decentralized applications, cryptocurrencies, and experience with multiple consensus protocols e.g. Proof-of-work (PoW), Proof-of-stake (PoS).
- Direct experience in development on the Hyperledger Blockchain platform, and preferably (but not required) another prominent environment, such as: Ethereum, R3, Corda, Rubix, Blumix, etc…
- Good understanding of information security protocols, such as cryptography, symmetric/asymmetric (public/private key, encryption signatures), peer to peer networks, hash functions, etc…
- Experience with multiple SDLC methodologies, including Agile and Continuously Iterative models.
- Good understanding of Microservices architecture and potentially decentralized storage solutions.
- Experience leading technical discussions, scoping decisions, and recommend best practices.
- Contribution to open source projects on Blockchain/cryptocurrencies.