Chief Technology Officer (CTO) – Top 3 Regional Blockchain CompanyFull time Blockgram
New York, NY, US
Apply with A resume
Blockgram is currently recruiting a Chief Technology Officer for one of our blockchain clients. You will be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team delivering stellar leadership in one of the world’s fastest growing companies that will be raising capital soon via initial coin offering (ICO). The position is remote, short-term with the possibility of long-term employment.
The CTO ensures that the customer’s IT vision is synchronized with the business directive and provides direct support to customer in decision making to ensure technical requirements are realized and met.
- Designing and setting up entire technology infrastructure
- Building a high performance team of blockchain developers, smart contract engineers, and support staff
- Work to debug app glitches and build features for launch and beyond
- Respond to user feedback and perform app iterations
- Evaluate current architecture and, if needed, create a plan to develop a more seamless, scalable product
- Work closely with founders in a collaborative, small team environment
- Manage technology strategy
- Hire and build future technology team
Skills and qualifications:
- Blockchain Development
- Blockchain Architect experience (preferred)
- Product Engineering and Application Development
- Experience in leading transformational teams and executing global projects
- The ability and desire to manage a team
- The desire to collaborate with leadership on business and technical strategy
If someone in your network has previous CTO experience and is searching for a challenging yet meaningful role, please share this with them! We are looking to fill this position immediately.