Data Engineer (PySpark, AWS -S3, Lambda, Kinesis)Contract Blockgram
Agoura Hills, CA, US
Apply with A resume
Blockgram is actively recruiting for a Big Data Engineer on a 6-month contract with s competitive salary. This position is located in Agoura Hills, CA, USA.
- Minimum 10+ year of development experience with minimum 3 years as Architect
- Strong in AWS Data Analytics - Cloud Architecture i.e. AWS, Big Data
- Strong in AWS IAM, AWS S3, AWS EC2, AWS DMS, AWS Command Line (CLI), Amazon Aurora, VPC
- Strong in Spark, PySpark and/or Python, AWS Lambda
- Strong AWS Glue
- Good at Create and maintain optimal data lake architecture
- Designing large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Experience in working on projects involving new tools (i.e. AWS, Big Data, Data science) & willing to learn new tools based on project requirement.
- Good to have Tableau, AWS Glue, R
- Strong in Communication
- Good at Requirement gathering & Customer management (status reporting)
- Good at Managing team (both onsite & offshore)
- Zeal to learn new technologies and flexibility in work timing
- Responsibility & Ownerships in project assignments
- Experience on Data Lake
- Experience in working on projects involving new toolsets. i.e. AWS, Big Data,
- Experience in Cloud Migration Application Development
- Involved in new tools - R&D type of activities with new tools feasibility for project requirement