Blockgram is currently recruiting multiple Information Security Engineers for one of our blockchain clients. You will be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team delivering stellar leadership in one of the world’s fastest growing companies that will be raising capital soon via initial coin offering (ICO). The position is remote, short-term with the possibility of long term employment.
- Help plan and carry out an organization’s information security strategy.
- Develop a set of security standards and best practices for the organization, and recommend security enhancements to management as needed.
- Develop strategies to respond to and recover from a security breach.
- Install and use software, such as firewalls and data encryption programs, to protect organizations’ sensitive information.
- Conduct penetration testing, in which they simulate an attack on the system to highlight or find any weaknesses that might be exploited by a malicious party.
Skills and qualifications:
- Direct experience with anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering.
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods.
- Experience designing secure networks, systems and application architectures.
- Knowledge of disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods.
- Experience planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures.
- Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications.
- Ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management.
- Ability to read and use the results of mobile code, malicious code, and anti-virus software.
If someone in your network has previous I.T. experience, please share this with them! We are looking to fill this position immediately.