- Identify and analyze logs collected from modern workload environment consisting of API Management (WSO2), Containers (Docker and Kubernetes), Network Infrastructure and windows/Unix Hosts.
- The analysis includes log data accuracy, data sufficiency from a security monitoring and analytics perspective, data frequency, log generation stability/exception handling.
- Should work with cross-functional team members, as required to understand log collection architecture and implementation
- Network Infrastructure
- Systems Management ( Windows/Unix)
- PKI management
- Kubernetes, AWS and web development
- Experience with log collection platforms – preferably Splunk
- 5+ years in Infrastructure and/or application development, preferably in regulated vertical like Financials, Healthcare, Insurance
- BS in Computer Science or a related technical field/equivalent experience
- A solid foundation in full stack security (network, system, application)
- Demonstrated proficiency in software development, experience in at least one major programming language and one major scripting language.
- Linux systems engineering or administration experience. OpenSSL/SSH experience important. Docker and micro service experience is a plus.