Marketing Analytics Manager – Top 3 Cryptocurrency ExchangeFull time Blockgram
New York, NY, US
Apply with A resume
Blockgram is actively recruiting a Marketing Analytics Manager for one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. In this role, you’ll drive discipline and diligence in marketing analytics as you support the organization with sophisticated reporting efforts to understand the impact of our marketing efforts. You will be passionate about using data to help make better decisions around their marketing activities and investments. You will also be responsible for the entire analytics lifecycle from ensuring they design the appropriate campaigns, to making sure they implement learnings and insights into better decision-making. You will be action-oriented in your approach to focus on how the organization can best use marketing data and analytics to tell an impactful story.
- Manage all aspects of marketing reporting
- Act as a bridge between our marketing and analytics departments
- Propose models for CRM improvement and adoption
- Analyze and derive data around customer value, trading, marketing, trends)
- Set up testing strategy to determine campaign predicted outcome, ROI, value and significance
- Collaborate with other departments to develop strategy, standards, goals and KPIs throughout the entire marketing funnel.
- 5+ years of experience working on performance and CRM marketing through channels such as SEM, Display and Email
- Significant experience in a quantitative discipline
- Extensive experience writing SQL queries and an understanding of advanced data visualization techniques
- Ability to communicate complex analyses throughout the marketing lifecycle and ability to build excitement around marketing analytics across the organization
- Experience working with large data sets to mine insights and guide stakeholders appropriately so that they know what actions to take using their data and the impact of those actions
This is a full-time permanent role based in the company headquarters in New York City, NY. If you know of anyone that is qualified for the role, please send us their name and contact information (if available), we have the most generous referral program in the industry (blockgram.com/referrals). Thank you!