Our client is looking for several full-time permanent Salesforce Developers to join their teams in one of their three offices in Tulsa, OK or Chicago, IL or Richardson, TX. This is an excellent growth opportunity for an ambitious Salesforce Developer to join a fast moving company with a strong base in the USA.
This position is responsible for developing, integrating, testing, and maintaining existing and new applications; knowing one or more programming languages; knowing one or more development methodologies/delivery models.
Required Job Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree and 2 years of Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 4-year Information Technology experience OR 6 years of Information Technology experience.
- Experience or knowledge in developing custom code for salesforce.com application;
- Experience or knowledge in creating proof of concepts that require Salesforce configurations, Visualforce, APEX classes and methods, and Lightning Components;
- Experience or knowledge in Apex, Visualforce;
- Experience or knowledge in various Salesforce.com APIs like SOAP, REST, BULK, and Streaming API;
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to ongoing releases entity and data mapping for data integration and migration;
- Perform tasks related to the day-to-day operations of several large implementations of Salesforce including managing user access, sharing model, creation and maintenance of custom objects and fields, handling bulk data migration, workflows, validation rules, page layouts, and troubleshooting of Apex and integrations;
- Develop/Collaborate with the development scrum teams and other interconnected IT groups to optimize the end-to-end process including monitoring, deployment and support;
- System performance management, Systems change/configuration management, Business requirements management, Problem-solving /analytical thinking, Creative thinking;
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Maintain and demonstrate 100% compliance with all written security policies, procedures, and change management controls;
- Define coding standards, frameworks, and re-usable patterns for leverage by development teams;
- Ensure the adherence to leading practices for configuration and custom development of Salesforce;
- Design technical architecture solutions that may span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems;
- Manage the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale;
- Articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for a technical architecture;
This is a full-time permanent role and the candidates must work from any of the main company hubs in Tulsa, OK or Chicago, IL or Richardson, TX.