SAP ABAP + Plant Maintenance Module Developer – Fortune 50 Retail CompanyContract Blockgram
Fort Worth, TX, US
Apply with A resume
Blockgram is searching for a SAP ABAP + Plant Maintenance Module Developer for one of our largest clients in the Fort Worth, Texas area. The Senior Programmer Analyst is responsible for the development of IT solutions Payroll, Time and Enterprise Project Management functions and is well versed with all phases of the system development life cycle (SDLC), including business process analysis, systems analysis, business process blueprinting, development, testing, cut-over preparation, end user training, and go-live activities as well as post go-live system and end user support.
- BA/BS in Computer Science/ Information Systems, Business, Engineering, etc. or equivalent work.
- Experience in translating functional specification into technical specifications for RICEFW development.
- Ability to work with complex interfaces and SAP IDoc processes.
- Interpersonal skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation/ leadership skills (oral and written) • Fixing bugs quickly during UAT.
- Good Analytical skills to identify the root cause & fix technical issues. Desired:
- Experience in Utility Industry
- SAP Plant Maintenance Module experience
- SAP Portal and SAP NetWeaver experience
- SAP Fiori and mobile development experience
- ABAP Web Dynpro development experience.
- SAP Workflow experience. Responsibilities
- 8+ Years’ experience in ABAP
- Need a good ABAP Resource with Plant Maintenance Module Experience
- Should have good knowledge of IDOC, Workflow, Adobe forms, HANA, WEBDYNPRO
- basic knowledge of ODATA+ Interfaces (Proxies)
- Understand major areas of the client’s business environment and effectively identify current and future business needs.
- Design, develop, modify, debug and evaluate the application programs for the business areas.
- Assignment will be a mix of Projects, Enhancements, and Production Support.
- Analyze existing applications and systems and formulate logic for new systems and procedures.
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis as defined in the IT Methodology, in collaboration with business analyst and other project team members
- Prepares and obtains approval of system and development documentation
- Anticipate client concerns and questions and provide timely, professional, straight forward (non-technical) communications.
- Provide on call support for production systems and provide timely solutions.
- Respond to ad-hoc questions and intra-departmental communications.
- Participate in defect management process, set priorities, research issues, and discuss compliance impacts and timelines. • Support bug fixes, patches, minor enhancements, and service requests
- Incident Response and end user support – Provide Level 3 support to the IT Help desk. Help with issue resolution
This role requires the candidate to work from the Fort Worth, Texas office and is available on a contractor leading to full-time basis.