SAP Fiori/UI5 Developer – Fortune 50 Retail CompanyContract Blockgram
Fort Worth, TX, US
Apply with A resume
Blockgram is searching for a SAP Fiori/UI5 Developer for one of our largest clients in the Fort Worth, Texas area. We are looking for bright minds to participate and contribute their great ideas through co-innovation and solution implementation projects empowered through cutting-edge technologies to enable a digital enterprise. This person will evangelize design thinking to develop and evolve the design discipline throughout the enterprise. This position contributes to the design, build, and deployment of enterprise-wide ERP solutions utilizing industry best practices.
- Demonstrate an expert understanding of SAP Activate and agile/lean software development lifecycle methodologies (SDLC)
- Experience in conducting testing including design and execution of test cases
- Design and implement new solutions using SAPs latest emerging technologies including Fiori, UI5, and/or SAP Cloud • Drive process improvements with a focus on quality, stability, usability, maintainability and ultimately customer satisfaction
- Support and define with the Business Product Owners and functional team members the short-term operational demands and the mid-term/long-term IT product vision
- 8+ Years’ Experience in SAP
- 4+ years’ experience in FIORI/UI5 Development
- Need a good UI5 and Portal resource with an understanding of the architectural aspects of technology
- Able to handle the requirement independently
- Need a resource with JAVA Background and not ABAP Background for this
- Strong SAP background in implementation and support with an equally solid experience in all aspects of ABAP Programming
- SAP Fiori development experience.
- Experience with SAPUI5 and OData service development.
- Development experience with REST or SOAP web services.
- Prior experience in working with BSP and ABAP Web Dynpro.
- Understanding of SAP workflow, SAP Enterprise Portal, and the SAP Fiori Launchpad is a plus.
- A solid knowledge of Fiori, SAP consumer-grade user experience patterns library
- Exposure to SAP functional and technical capabilities in one or more of the following functional areas: Finance, Plan to Stock, Enterprise Asset Management, Order to Cash, Warehouse Management (Logistics and Fulfillment), Planning/Procurement and/or Reporting/Operational Analytics
- Demonstrated experience creating personas, user scenarios, and analysis documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication, writing, grammar, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint essential
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize time with minimal supervision
This role requires the candidate to work from the Fort Worth, Texas office and is available on a contractor leading to full-time basis.