Senior Front-End and Full Stack Engineer – Contract Intelligence Software StartupFull time Blockgram
Porto, Porto District, PT
Apply with A resume
Blockgram is actively searching for a Senior Frontend and Fullstack Engineer for our client who is a legal technology startup focusing on contract intelligence software. This is both an exciting and rewarding opportunity to be amongst a fast moving and growing organization in the second-largest city in Portugal, Porto! The company is developing an AI-based legal document lifecycle solution that will be delivered to end clients as a SaaS system. The software will aid companies’ legal and compliance departments, HR and procurement to review, analyze, amend and manage all legal documents throughout their entire lifecycle. The solution operates in a multilingual context, using the latest findings from Machine Learning & Natural Language Processing.
- Design and implement the architecture of the web part of the application
- Contribute to the overall architecture of the system
- Take the technical lead for our front-end engineering team
- Work with UX expert(s) to create simple and effective solutions to complex problems
- Deliver an application with outstanding user experience and immaculate quality
- Keep up with the latest developments in the UI/UX fields
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience with large single page web applications (e.g. with Angular 2+/Typescript)
- Open to change, honest, have a genuine interest in people, work smart, have a passion for innovation, show your commitment and want to enjoy work and have fun whilst giving your best!
- Bonus points
- Experience with d3.js, React, Vue.js, RxJS, Bootstrap, Material, Karma, SASS
- Experience with Python
- Hands-on experience with Git
- Experience with 3rd party APIs, OAuth
- Experience with working in agile, product-focused environment
- A growing start-up, adding talents rapidly
- Trips to our Zürich offices
- A highly motivated team committed to building a successful company
- A transparent and honest feedback culture
This is a full-time permanent role and requires the candidate to work from the Porto, Portugal. We have a very generous referral program (blockgram.com/referrals) if you know of anyone that is qualified! Thank you.