Senior Manager of Data Analytics and Customer Insights – Fortune 500 Consumer Electronics CompanyFull time Blockgram
Harrisburg, PA, US
Apply with A resume
Our client is searching for a Senior Manager of Data Analytics and Customer Insights. The company is a large consumer electronics company in the Harrisburg, Pennsylvania area. The client is offering relocation and a generous signing bonus combined with a competitive salary to the Harrisburg, Pennsylvania or Berwyn, Pennsylvania area. This position is newly created and a key presence across all business units. The ideal candidate will have hands-on data science/analytics expertise combined with executive presence to communicate results effectively.
It will be responsible for overseeing analytics, data intelligence, research, and customer insights as well as develop and execute customer and competitive analysis to influence key decisions and strategy directly. It will lead the effort to identify, leverage, and integrate data sources and create a deeper understanding of internal and external customer insights. The role will be the key collaborator with the company’s distribution partners through the entire sales process.
- Develop a strong foundation of predictive and prescriptive recommendation models around products/pricing/customers/operations to drive growth.
- Design and deploy big data and analytics to strengthen go to market capabilities.
- Partner and continuously liaise with business units to develop quantitative models and analyze business scenarios in order to inform data-driven decisions for optimizing productivity.
- Develop frameworks and conduct in-depth analysis to better understand customer behavior.
- Analyze and measure the effectiveness of strategies and investments to deliver actionable customer insights.
- Leverage and integrate data sources and voice of customer data.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-10 years working in an analytical role driving customer insights
- Familiarity with data mining and visualization tools: Python/R/Spark/Hadoop/Tableau/AWS/ETC
- Experience with Cognos and BusinessObjects a plus
- Proven record of leading data science teams/project across multiple departments
- Strong understanding of analytics process – strategy, tracking, reporting, analysis, etc…
- Experience analyzing large amounts of customer data to isolate key trends and business opportunities
- Experience with designing, executing and analyzing customer surveys / voice surveys / voice
This role requires the candidate to work from the Harrisburg, Pennsylvania or Berwyn, Pennsylvania office (relocation offered + signing bonus) and is a permanent, full-time position.