Senior Salesforce Technology Architect – Major USA CompanyFull time Blockgram
Chicago, IL, US
Apply with A resume
Blockgram is searching for a Senior Technology Architect of Salesforce for one of our clients in Chicago, IL. This is an exciting full-time permanent position and will be working from the client’s Chicago, IL office. It has tremendous potential for growth and interesting challenges!
- Responsible for translating the client’s business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large complex IT solutions and integrating architecture.
- Acts as an advocate for the client, as the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address client business problems.
- Provides direction for design activities.
- Provides technical guidance to project team areas as appropriate.
- Facilitates the established standards and guidelines that guide the design of technology solutions.
- Reviews, advises, and designs standard software and hardware solution options, risks, costs versus benefits and impact on the enterprise business process and goals.
- Develops and documents the framework for integration and implementation for changes to technical standards.
- Assists in the development of and manage an architecture governance process.
- Tracks industry trends and maintains knowledge of new technologies to better serve the enterprise*s architecture needs.
- Bachelor Degree with ideally 7-10 years of technical experience
- 4 years web specific hardware and software architecture design experience.
- Experience with driving Salesforce architecture solutions.
- Anticipates internal and or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues; recommends process, product or service improvements.
- Solves unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business.
- Contributes to the development of functional strategy.
- Leads project teams to achieve milestones and objectives.
- Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirements.
This is a full-time permanent role and the chosen candidate must work from the Chicago, IL office.