ServiceNow Developer – Fortune 50 Retail CompanyContract Blockgram
Bellevue, WA, US
Apply with A resume
Blockgram is searching for a ServiceNow Developer for one of our largest clients in the Bellevue, Washington area. The ideal candidate thrives in an agile environment with a passion for developing high-quality, maintainable code and a curiosity to explore the latest technologies in the ITSM space. The preference is for a developer with experience.
- Lead/assist with the formulation and definition of solution scope and objectives while working with a team of Developers / Analysts on functional requirements and specifications.
- Collaborate with business analysts and other developers throughout development to refine solutions.
- Review and test other team members code to ensure a quality product.
- Independently performs and assists other team members in providing ongoing system maintenance, research, problem resolution, and on-call support tasks for existing systems.
- Support the implementation of updates and features into production.
- Provide guidance and training to less-experienced programmer/analysts.
- Research emerging technologies to determine the impact on existing services and identify opportunities.
- Requires good ServiceNow developer with 5+ years of experience
- Establish connects with the client, recommend and receive requirements to build a product
- Coordinate with offshore, explain requirement and do work assignment allocation
- Take bottom-line of all the work assigned to an offshore team ensuring product is very well tested within targeted timelines before presenting to the client
- UI/UX design
- Angular JS
This role requires the candidate to work from the Bellevue, Washington office and is available on a contractor potentially leading to a full-time role.