SAP Process Integration (PI) Technical Specialist – Fortune 50 Retail CompanyContractor Blockgram
Bellevue, Washington, United states
posted 2 weeks ago
Blockgram is searching for a SAP Process Integration (PI) Technical Specialist for one of our largest clients in the Bellevue, Washington area. The individual will carry out all necessary deployment and fielding tasks including fully preparing the sites for implementation; conducting pre-deployment site assessments; validating infrastructure readiness; providing end user identification, mapping, provisioning and implementation; and change management and communications activities.
- Work with Basis consultants to install SAP Ariba adaptor in SAP PI
- Migrate Ariba traffic from a custom adaptor to standard adaptor
- Should have experience in installation and configuring Ariba adaptor in SAP PI/PO in mutiple projects
- Good understanding of connectivity between ECC and Ariba thru SAP PI/PO
- Experience with SAP Exchange Infrastructure/PI/PO administration and integration to cloud platforms
- Experience in various PI tools such as Web Services, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, SOAP, IDOC, RFC, SAP R3/PROXY
- Expertise in ALE, Partner Profiles, RFC, Logical Systems, BAPI RFC’s, Exits, BDC and BAdI, ABAP Proxies
- Ability to design technical solutions that operate efficiently in high data volume scenarios
- Expertise in advanced message mapping, Java, XSLT, and ABAP
- Preferred Skills:
- Must have at least 3 years of hands-on experience in development of SAP and Ariba Integration using any (Direct Add-on, SAP PI/PO, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
- Knowledge of capabilities in recent releases of SAP S4/HANA, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway, etc.
- Exposure with data mapping and/or data interface development
- Excellent verbal and written skills necessary in order to communicate intricate job-related processes to internal and external customers
This role requires the candidate to work from the Bellevue, Washington office and is available on a contractor leading to full-time basis.