SAP RE-FX-LA Specialist – Fortune 50 Retail CompanyContractor Blockgram
Bellevue, Washington, United States
posted 3 weeks ago
Blockgram is searching for a SAP REFXLA Specialist for one of our largest clients in the Bellevue, Washington area.
- Mentor, guide, support team in best practices and implementation of SAP RE-FX-LA to meet IFRS 16/ASC 842 Compliance requirements
- Assist team with review of configuration and implementation of SAP system in support of Leasehold Accounting Project
- Collaborates with team on designs, development, configuration and solution management.
- Defines and writes specifications for configuration, user exits, and custom programs
- Assist team with QA test case identification and script creation as well as test planning and execution
- Designs, develops, and conducts test plans for functional unit tests, regression tests, and system integration tests.
- Performs analysis on error incidents including Intermediate Document (IDoc) rejects and system errors
- Triage issues with config, development or system as it relates to the implementation of RF-FX-LA
- Demonstrates a logical structured approach to time management and task prioritization.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills
- SAP REFXLA (Real Estate; Fixed Assets; Lease Accounting) For IFRS16.
- Supplement staff; provide training, planning, testing,
- Experience with at least 3-4 implementations
- 5+ years experience
- Thorough understanding of IFRS 16/ASC 842 requirements
- Strong understanding of standard SAP functionalities in finance modules.
- Experience in implementing and supporting SAP enhancements.
- Must have a strong focus on customer needs.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting, and resolution skills.
- Must have the ability to work with limited supervision and exhibit a strong sense of urgency.
- Experience in successful project implementation.
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills as well as the ability to work independently. Recommended Skills, Abilities, And Certifications
- Knowledgeable about MQ, ETL, DataPower, WAS, FTP, and other middleware and communication technologies.
This role requires the candidate to work from the Bellevue, Washington office and is available on a contractor leading to full-time basis.