Senior Computer Vision & Deep Learning Engineer – Charlotte, North Carolina – Major US Engineering Services CompanyContractor Full-Time Blockgram
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
posted 2 weeks ago
Blockgram is searching for a Senior Deep Learning Engineer for one of our largest clients in the Charlotte, North Carolina area. We are looking for a talented computer vision and deep learning expert who will help craft the next generation of vision and learning algorithms that drive our core product. As a Software Engineer, you will drive efficiency and effectiveness of our teams, and position them to thrive. You will have the ability to think out of the box and challenge established expectations, not by building on what we already have, but coming up with new ideas that spark innovation and creativity.
- Ensure smooth execution of customer projects.
- Should lead a team of 3-5 engineers.
- Capable of analyzing various DL networks and understand the pros and cons of those networks.
- Choosing a specific network for an operation and implement/deploy.
- Should have 4+ years of experience.
- Comfortable with C,C++,Python programming
- comfortable with linux systems programming
- should have hands on experience with deploying DNN on Jetson/Drive PX
- Should have working knowledge of Caffe, Tensorflow, Torch, etc.
- Should have worked on projects involving training, validation, testing and deployment of deep learning networks on Cloud or local workstations.
- End-to-End integration experience of project.
- Handling of data acquisition, communication with cloud, inference, etc.
This role requires the candidate to work from the Charlotte, North Carolina office and is either available on a contractor or full-time basis.