Senior SAP Hybris Commerce Architect – Fortune 500 Consumer Electronics CompanyFull-Time Blockgram
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
posted 2 weeks ago
Blockgram is searching for a Senior SAP Hybris Commerce Architect for a large consumer electronics client in the Harrisburg, Pennsylvania area. The global Fortune 500 company is looking to add a Hybris Architect to their Digital Marketing & Customer Experience Technology team. Responsible for analysis, design and implementation of end to end Customer Experience and Commerce solutions to promote company’s products and services through Digital Channels. We are offering relocation and signing bonus to the Harrisburg, PA area and will transfer existing H1B employee visas as needed.
- The Hybris Architect will focus on architecting high-quality e-commerce solutions.
- Will work closely with Delivery and Business teams to deliver solutions that deliver value to the business.
- Align to technology roadmap/strategy and conform to Hybris best practices.
- Lead design and architecture discussions for eCommerce solutions
- Responsible for robust architecture, interface design, and system reliability.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience with a focus on architecture, design, and development of omnichannel eCommerce and JEE applications, preferably within a retail/e-commerce environment;
- 5+ years architecting full-life cycle implementations of Hybris for B2B and/or B2C clients
- Successful track record of designing and supporting high-transaction / high-availability e-commerce systems on Hybris platform
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with various SAP Hybris modules (Product Catalog, Order Management, B2B Commerce, Hybris Accelerator etc).
- Strong experience in architecting JEE based applications using Spring/OSGi, Hibernate, JMS, REST, SOA, ESB and SSO technologies.
- Expert knowledge of creating custom Hybris extensions and cockpit customizations.
- Expert level knowledge in Performance/Scalability Engineering, Security aspects and Deployment Strategies of Hybris B2B Commerce applications
- Expert understanding of continuous integration concepts, build processes and tools (ANT, Maven, Jenkins, automated builds, automated unit tests and continuous builds)
- Experience with agile design concepts, onshore/offshore vendor engagements
This role requires the candidate to work from the Harrisburg, Pennsylvania office (relocation offered + bonus) and is available on a full-time basis.